Red Sea - Reefer XXXL 900 Aquarium Complete System
The REEFER XXXL enhances your freedom to create a truly spectacular reef.
REEFER systems have just gotten even larger. The REEFER triple X 900 (3XL 900), together with a new and improved configuration for the REEFER XXL 750 V3 systems, take reefkeeping to another dimension.
With a net operating volume of 900 liter / 240 gal, the new REEFER 3XL 900 is an impressive reef system that provides unsurpassed depth and dimension to the reefscaping. 200cm / 79” long, and 65cm / 25.6” high and wide, the REEFER 3XL 900 gives hobbyists the freedom to create a truly spectacular reef.
Both the 3XL 900 and revised XXL 750 V3 are constructed using 19mm ultra-clear glass and sit on heavy-duty plywood cabinets with aluminum supports to ensure the longevity of the system.
REEFER 3XL 900 – What’s included:
- Rimless, 19mm / ¾” super-clear, beveled edge glass aquarium
- Elegant, reinforced plywood Marine-Spec cabinet with aluminum support
- Dual side-facing return pump outlets with fittings for one or two pumps
- Enlarged overflow box for increased surface skimming
- Unique split sump system for unsurpassed flexibility:
- Professional refugium-ready main sump with variable height skimmer chamber and micron filter bags and media cups
- Extension sump (60 liters/ 16 gal) can be used as a dedicated frag-tank or refugium. Alternatively, it can be disconnected and used as an independent reservoir of 83 liters / 22 gal.
- A silent, regulated down-flow system with emergency overflow
- Assembly-ready piping – no gluing required
Unmatched water circulation & surface skimming
Maintaining the familiar rimless format and clean lines of the REEFER series, the 3XL 900 introduces an enlarged overflow box with dual side-facing return pump outlets and increased surface skimming that provides ideal water circulation in the tanks with flows of up to 10,000 lph / 2600 gph. The new dual return system and the enlarged overflow developed for the 3XL 900 have also been implemented on the XXL 750 V3, giving it a new look and significantly improved flow dynamics and surface skimming. Both systems come complete with fittings to attach either single or dual return pumps.
The new split sump - unsurpassed flexibility
A unique feature of the 3XL 900 is a split sump system that provides unmatched flexibility. The main sump is set for the main filtration functions with an optional refugium chamber and a dedicated adjustable height skimmer chamber. The sump extension can be connected to the main sump and used for additional filtration, as a larger refugium or even as a dedicated frag tank. Alternatively, it can be set up as an independent unit and used as a full-size RO reservoir or saltwater reservoir for automated water changes.
We Also Recommend
Red Sea - Reefer XXL 750 + Red Sea - Salt (22kg) + Reefer RSK 600 Skimmer