Brightwell Aquatics - Purit - 500ml
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Next-Generation Chemical Filtration Media for use in all Marine and Freshwater Aquaria
- Next-generation combination of enhanced activated carbon (offering superior chemical filtration characteristics to traditional activated carbon) and NSF-grade ion-exchange and adsorptive resins to enhance removal of impurities such as chloramines, ammonia, nitrate, phosphate, silicate, heavy metals, and dissolved organic material from water.
- Facilitates decomposition and oxidation/reduction reactions, enhancing oxidation-reduction potential (ORP), and improving water quality.
- Improves water clarity by removing dyes and discoloration from water.
- Eliminates odors caused by decaying organic material.
- Removes copper from medicated systems. Removes lead and other heavy metals.
- Completely safe for use in all reef, mixed-reef, fish-only, community, and planted aquaria.