Brightwell Aquatics - UltraPlanktos-P CWM - 250ml
Shipping calculated at checkout.
1 - 50µm fortified Phytoplankton Suspension for Corals, Bivalves, Sponges, and other suspension-feeding invertebrates in Temperate Marine Aquaria
- Formulated specifically for temperate (“cold water”) marine aquaria.
- Provides seven types of phytoplankton, and marine-based food particulates, collectively ranging in size from 1 - 50µm.
- Supplemented with a proprietary amino acid blend to aid in coloration and feeding response of invertebrates.
- Ideally-sized for many corals, clams, sponges, tunicates, tube worms, bryozoans, larval crustaceans, and juvenile fishes.
- Encourages polyp-expansion in corals, anemones, and their allies.
- Formulated to provide over 200-million phytoplankton cells per ml.
- Does not require refrigeration.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.