Ecotech Marine - Vectra Pump L1 11500 to 12000LPH
Introducing the World's Smartest Return Pump
With some of the most advanced pump technology on the market, today Ecotech has stepped it up another notch. With their QuietDrive technology keeping the noise of the pump to an absolute minimum in almost any application. The Vectra series can be used as a standard Return pump or Closed loop pump. When in a closed loop application you can utilize the same EcoSmart modes that made their Vortech pumps so outstanding.
Included with the Vectra Pump are QuickCouple components, these fitted couplers provide the flexibility to make installation, cleaning, and adjustments a breeze. The Vectra also boasts the ability to rotate the volute of the pump to adapt to the needs of your plumbing setup.
- Easy Connection
- Fast Setup
- Quick Disassembly
- British Standard Pipe Threading
Return Pump or Closed Loop
The Vectra can be installed and operated as either a return pump or as closed loop flow pump.
- Two distinct operational configurations
- Return Pump features calibration and Speed Lock
- Closed Loop features random and pulsing modes
Inline or Submersible
Vectra pumps feature a sealed motor and magnetic drive for internal and external operation as a return pump for Closed Loop flow. The Vectra’s flexibility will fit your needs for just about any setup that you wish to achieve.
The Vectra driver features EcoTech’s QuietDrive technology.
- Choose between Return Pump or Closed Loop configuration
- Access Vectra operational modes including Feed Mode
- QD Technology minimizes DC motor noise
- Fully adjustable flow
- Communicates with other QD and EcoSmart compatible devices
- Dimensions: 5.5" H x 3.6" W x 6.0" L
- Max Flow: 5,300 LPH
- Dimensions: 6.0" H x 5" W x 7.5" L
- Max Flow: 7,500 LPH
- Dimensions: 7.0" H x 5.0" W x 9.0" L
- Max Flow: 11,500 LPH